La compagnie aérienne Winair annonce de nouvelles destinations !
Soon the airline will receive leased ATR 42 aircraft with a capacity of 48 passengers. These ATR aircraft will be flying two of the new destinations that WINAIR will be adding to its routemap on December 15th, which are Curacao and Santo Domingo. Anguilla and Tortola will be serviced with the de Havilland Twin Otter aircraft, making the schedule as follows:
- SXM-EIS Departs 11:35 AM Arrives 12:20, DHC-600
- EIS-SXM Departs 12:40 PM Arrives 13:30, DHC-600
- SXM-EIS Departs 16:55 PM Arrives 17:40, DHC-600
- EIS-SXM Departs 18:00 PM Arrives 18:50, DHC-600
- SXM-SDQ Departs 14:30 PM Arrives 16:30, ATR
- SDQ-SXM Departs 12:00 PM Arrives 14:00, ATR
- SXM-AXA Departs 12:10 PM Arrives 12:20, DHC-600
- AXA-SXM Departs 12:35 PM Arrives 12:45, DHC-600
- SXM-AXA Departs 16:00 PM Arrives 16:10, DHC-600
- AXA-SXM Departs 16:25 PM Arrives 16:35, DHC-600
- SDQ-CUR Departs 12:00 PM Arrives 14:00, ATR
- CUR-SDQ Departs 14:30 PM Arrives 16:30, ATR
By February 15th, 2014 WINAIR will be servicing the destinations of Dominica, Guadeloupe, and Puerto Rico via Anguilla. The schedule being as follows:New Services Effective February 15, 2014,
- PTP-SXM Departs 08:00 AM Arrives 10:00, ATR
- SXM-PTP Departs 15:50 PM Arrives 17:50, ATR
- PTP-DOM Departs 08:00 AM Arrives 08:30, ATR
- DOM-PTP Departs 17:20 PM Arrives 17:50, ATR
- SXM-DOM Departs 15:50 PM Arrives 16:50, ATR
- DOM-SXM Departs 09:00 AM Arrives 10:00, ATR
- SXM-AXA Departs 10:50 AM Arrives 11:00, ATR
- AXA-SJU Departs 11:30 AM Arrives 12:30, ATR
- SJU-AXA Departs 13:30 PM Arrives 14:30, ATR
- AXA-SXM Departs 15:00 PM Arrives 15:10, ATR
“We are optimistic to announce our expansion program with additional aircraft and destinations” President and CEO of WINAIR Mr. Michael Cleaver said. “We are expanding our wings to new and existing destinations, giving the people of St. Maarten and the Northern Caribbean more destinations to choose from. These new services will also offer visitors more connection to more islands in the Caribbean using Princess Juliana International airport as a hub connecting with Europe, North America and South America.”
Mr. Cleaver also thanked the shareholders, Supervisory Board of Directors, management and staff that have made this expansion a reality.
Customers can contact their favorite travel agent, WINAIR or their website at
www.fly-winair.com for any additional information with regards to flights and bookings.
About Windward Island Airways International (Winair):
Windward Islands Airways International N.V. better known as WINAIR is a Government owned regional airline and was founded in 1961. The airline operates 3 de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft in the low season and 5 de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft in the high Season. WINAIR has provided safe and efficient air transportation in the Caribbean for more than 52 years. WINAIR offers daily connections from its main gateway, Princess Juliana International Airport in St. Maarten to the islands of Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barth, Nevis and St. Kitts and starting December 15th to Santo Domingo, Curaçao, Tortola and Anguilla. It has interline partners with 13 airlines from North America, South America, Europe and the Caribbean, giving WINAIR greater depth and reach, as well as giving the passengers greater access to the destinations with value added services such as checked through baggage. WINAIR also provides charter services to most Islands in the North Eastern Caribbean and offers Cargo and Quickpac service to all its destinations.
The WINAIR team of 115 employees is continuously involved in training to ensure the highest level of safety and proficiency is delivered. With hundreds of years of combined experience in aviation, our entire WINAIR team is committed to your comfort and safety every step of the way